- What exactly is an idea box?
- Why implement an idea box platform in your organization?
- How to put it into practice?
What is an idea box?
- Business activity, implement new ways of doing business
- Products development
- HR processes
- Organizational processes
- Company’s diversity and inclusion policy
- Company’s environmental commitment
- R&D and innovation
Why set up an idea box?
How to install an idea box?
- Open-source software.The logic behind the idea box is collective intelligence, which is essential for organizations’ continuous improvement. It’s not limited to specific employees but rather open to all. “All ideas are welcome,” remember?
- Easy-to-access online.User experience is the key to the success of idea box software. I recommend you equip yourself with a platform specifically designed for this, with multiple features that will facilitate registration, profile creation, submission of ideas, feedback, voting, and results from the announcement.
- Ideation takes time.Good ideas can come up anytime and from anywhere! What could be more frustrating for an employee with a great idea than finding out that the idea box is closed? Although you can create a closing date for your idea box, allow time for people to be inspired.
- Open the selection to all stakeholders.Collective intelligence is not just about employees submitting their ideas but also about stakeholders. They must also be involved in selecting the best proposals. Make sure the platform you choose allows voting based on criteria, likes, or comments.
- Recognize the results. The best ideas should be rewarded. Take advantage of idea management software to do so and communicate results. This can be done during physical, hybrid, or 100% online events via a webinar solution integrated into the platform.
In a nutshell
Ready to gather and evaluate the best ideas from your community? Discover our solution: Agorize IDEA BOX
Associate Director at Agorize
Expert in Employer Branding – Moderator of the blog MarqueEmployeur.net